Sunday, October 10, 2010

Two Days Off

It's Sunday evening. I've already seen three groups of campers come and go in my short time at Campus by the Sea on Santa Catalina Island. And since the next couple of days are void of guests, I get Monday and Tuesday off.

It is my hope that these two days will be about rest and planning. I'll definitely take all the opportunities I get to go kayaking and swimming out in the ocean. But I also want these next two days to be about seeking God, quiet, and planning. I have a couple of projects that are in the works for later in 2011 that I want to give some more thought to and I also want to get my creative juices flowing. Can't wait to get started!

What are some projects you have in mind for the future that you would like to give some thought? I'd love to hear about them and would encourage you to set aside some time as well to seek God, quietly listen, and plan.

No comments:

Blog Archive