Monday, October 4, 2010

Deep In

I took a major life leap and moved to Los Angeles. On Friday, I boarded Amtrak Coast Starlight 11, riding the 40 hour train through Washington, Oregon, and California, arriving in LA Saturday night. Although I've lived in many places in my life... Nevada, Washington, New Jersey, Indiana, China, this is my first move I trust God for everything.

I'm counting on God to pull through for my future, because right now, there are a lot of unknowns. I'm stepping into these unknowns because of my God who says he provides for me everything I need. "The God who made the world and everything in it, being Lord of Heaven and earth, does not live in temples made by man, nor is he served by human hands, as though he needed anything, since he himself gives to all mankind life and breath and everything." --Romans 17:24. Since God says he is the source of all my needs, I can be confident that he will continue to provide for me, just as he always has.

Right now, I'm working at a camp on Catalina Island for two weeks. I love it here and am soaking this time up.

1 comment:

Amy Marshall said...

May God bless your time at Catalina Island and bring everything into place in a way that displays the depth of His love for you and His glory!

Blog Archive