Saturday, November 6, 2010

Downtown

So, I've got 4 minutes left on my 10 minute break. Let's see if I can write out a quick blog post just for fun.

I now work at a Starbucks in Koreatown, but just to supplement my hours, I fill in here and there at other stores. Today I'm at the store at Wilshire and Bixel. It's in downtown LA. So, far it's been a nice quiet day (weekends are usually like that). Being downtown gives me an opportunity to familiarize with another part of LA. Already, I feel like I'm getting to know my way around the city.

I love LA. God loves LA too. And I can't believe I get to live here. Yesterday it was over 90 here, people. How does that happen in November?

Ok, back to the floor. I love you all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there. Don't want to seem creepy by being anonymous. Just having trouble with Google. I'm from Washington State and have an old affiliation with an outdoor ministry that in effect got me saved in my teens and stuck with me. I am now in my thirties. I have seen tretcherous times in my life and in my walk with God. As I have needed extra refining. :O) And I must be set aside for something nice. This is my hypothisis anyway. And I've been very encouraged by your blog. Just wanted to encourage you to keep it up and you're now in our prayers!

Shauna

Blog Archive