Friday, June 25, 2010

Houston

There is nothing like free Wifi to make you feel like you feel like "digital home sweet digital home." I've got Pandora streaming in the background as I watch thousands of people in Houston-Bush Intl Airport pass by on foot. I'm so glad the Continental President's Club Wifi doesn't have a password and its signal is strong enough outside of the plush lounge.

This is unreal! I'm halfway to El Salvador. I left Bellingham at 2am Friday morning and took off from Seattle at 6am. I think I nearly sleep-walked through security; I didn't get any sleep last night. Now I'm just hanging out in Houston, reading and catching up with some friends via text/e-mail/phone before I board for my final flight at 6pm. This day is flying. Ha.

At this point, all I can say is that I am anticipating great things. We've got some incredible things planned--festival, VBS, schools--but that is just the beginning. God "is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us" Eph. 3:20.

No comments:

Blog Archive